Best Future Child Development Centre is seeking energetic and dedicated team members to join our centre, kinder and home programs in Point Cook, Essendon and Kew.
Our programs provide early intervention for children with autism, and provide early, intensive, behavioural intervention (EIBI). Best Future implements the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM). Previous experience in working with children are valued, such as experience in Advanced Behaviour Analysis (ABA), early childhood education or special education.
Candidates will have ongoing opportunities to expand on prior knowledge and to gain experience implementing the Early Start Denver Model. Further development towards certification in the ESDM is provided to dedicated and committed candidates.
Experience with early childhood & school-aged children is desirable, but not necessary.
Backgrounds and qualifications in Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy and Psychology is desirable.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Flexible thinking with the ability to adapt to child’s needs
- An energetic and fun approach to interacting with young children
- Ability to remain calm throughout challenging child behaviours
- Sensitive to challenges faced by families, childcares and children
- Ability to take on feedback constructively and a commitment to ongoing improvement
- Professionalism that is highlighted through punctuality, organisation and commitment to children and families
- Ability to work autonomously where required in different environments (such as at family’s home, at our Kew centre, child care’s and other educational environments).
- Taking on board individualised programs for children, and demonstrating a commitment to our core values
Ideal candidates would already have;
- Current Working with Children (WWC)
- Experience working with children with special needs
- Valued but not required: Driver’s license and own car
Best Future is a growing early intervention provider, and we offer candidates the opportunity to access initial and ongoing training, professional development, and clear career progression opportunities.
If you are interested please email Ziran Guo on [email protected]