Brisbane Centre for Psychology is an established psychology clinic based in Stafford and we offer an accessible and inviting space for our clients’ seeking assessment and treatment for a range of psychological difficulties. Our qualified team of psychologists provide warm and empathetic client-centred care for young children, adolescents, adults, couples and families which includes counselling or therapy as well as the provision of relevant psychological assessments to support our clients’ needs.
We are seeking qualified Psychologists to join our close-knit team to provide a range of assessment services including Attention Deficit Disorder(ADD)/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) for children and adults, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) for adults and children, and learning difficulty assessments e.g. dyslexia, dyscalculia etc, for all age groups.
If successful in your application, you will be joining a team of experts committed to offering an inclusive and supportive work environment. We have a team of warm and high-quality administrative staff to support the clinic and its clients. Whilst the priority for the role is to conduct assessments, we are also able to offer clinical work and supervision if desired.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and a passion for assessing children, adolescents and adults
- Full AHPRA registration as a Psychologist
- Experience in the assessment and diagnosis of the above-mentioned cognitive disorders, including but not limited to ASD, ADD/ADHD and learning difficulties e.g. dyslexia, dyscalculia etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational abilities
- Commitment to providing client-centred care and ensuring the highest standards of ethical practice
- Proof of Work rights in Australia
What we can offer you in return:
- Full-time and part-time employment opportunities available
- Attractive base salary and bonus scheme
- Flexible work hours including opportunities to work from home
- We can offer training if not already qualified to conduct desired assessments (Conditions apply).
- Opportunity to work collaboratively and alongside some great and highly experienced clinicians
- Access to professional development opportunities including supervision and peer meetings depending on final arrangements
- Full admin support with bookings and assessment administration
- We offer EAP support to our employees
- Work with an extremely friendly and supportive team
Please submit your application via Seek, including a cover letter and cv.