We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents and adults – get more out of life.
This role will ensure individual plans reflect our NDIS participants’ passions and interests and promotes their quality of life. Whilst doing so you will also build the knowledge, capacity and strengths of all those who are important to the participant.
You are experienced and passionate about delivering PBS, being an advocate and role model for best practice.
Applicants seeking part-time or full-time employment are invited to submit, flexible location.
Key responsibilities include
- Assist individuals and their families to identify their needs through assessment and person-centred planning to develop meaningful goals and practical strategies to support people in their home and community
- Develop Behaviour Support Plans utilising a positive behaviour support framework with a commitment to eliminate restrictive practices
- Work collaboratively within a small cohesive team environment
- A minimum of 1 years Behaviour Support experience.
- Relevant qualification in allied health or social care and eligibility to register with the relevant membership body
- Eligible to be registered with the NDIS Quality & Safeguarding Commission as a PBS Practitioner
- Demonstrated experience working with people with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience in developing & delivering positive behaviour support plans & training to staff and other key stakeholders
- A compassionate and supportive demeanour
To be successful in this role, you will be solution focused, highly organised and possess exceptional people skills. You will be passionate about what you do and pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, a monthly bonus incentive program, a reward and recognition program
- Fantastic culture with a purpose and values driven organisation
- A supportive and flexible working environment.
- Career progression opportunities nationally with Ability Action Australia and MedHealth Group;
- Mobile phone and laptop, fuel allowance
- Additional administration support is provided to Allied health teams
- Access to clinical supervision and mentoring once a week locally as well as access to national training
- A wonderful Allied health team to collaborate with
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Wellness support and EAP
- Discounted health insurance and roadside assistance
Does this role excite you? If so, I’d like to hear from you!
Click on the Apply button OR call me – Charlotte West – on 0448 103 571 OR email me via [email protected] [link removed] . If your resume is not quite up-to-date, you can add me on LinkedIn for a more informal conversation https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlottemdwest/
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.