About Autism Partnership
Autism Partnership was established in 1998 and is dedicated to enhancing the overall quality of life of children and young people with autism by delivering comprehensive, evidence-based services. Autism Partnership provides a wide range of services for children and their families as well as training for professionals. Autism Partnership Australia has a team of more than 180 staff working across Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
About the role
Autism Partnership is seeking to employ a number of dedicated individuals to join our centre-based programs.
All of our programs are based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA). Little Learners and Little School are our centre-based intervention programs for children with autism, and provide early, intensive, behavioural intervention (EIBI) – the most effective and evidence-based educational approach for children with autism.
The role of an ABA therapist is pivotal to the success of these programs and we are excited to present you with the opportunity to be involved.
We have vacancies for both experienced therapists and those wanting to start their careers. Although not a necessary prerequisite, experience with early childhood & school-aged children is highly desirable.
We are seeking people who:
- Have an engaging and fun approach to interacting with young children
- Are creative thinkers, with the ability to change styles based on individual student profiles
- Have the ability to remain calm throughout challenging student behaviour
- Are sensitive to challenges faced by families
- Are open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement
- Have a strong work ethic underpinned by punctuality, excellent organisational skills and professionalism
- Can work independently where required
Why join Autism Partnership?
- Make a meaningful impact on the lives of children with autism and their families
- Join an established and progressive organisation committed to delivering quality and evidence-based services
- Be a valued member of a positive, dedicated and fun team
- Access ongoing training, staff development and mentoring opportunities to help you grow and thrive
- Be part of an organisation that invests in its people and has clear career progression opportunities
Interested? Apply via the link below with your CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role.
Interviews for successful candidates will commence immediately with rolling start dates.
Employment is dependent upon the applicant holding a valid COVID19 vaccination certificate, and obtaining a current Working with Children Check and police check.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.