Who we are:
Brilliant Life Services is a registered NDIS Provider with extensive experience in the field of Disability and specialist support. We have a team of dedicated and skilled individuals providing specialist Behaviour Support and Psychological interventions currently in Campbelltown NSW, Port Melbourne, and Cairns.
Our philosophy is that people are at the heart of everything we do. We invest in our staff and recognise that it takes a community of truly talented individuals who are deeply motivated by seeing clients live their best life.
If you are a talented professional who is motivated by seeing your clients excel and live their best life, then please reach out and speak to us about joining our team.
We are seeking Behavioural Support Practitioners to make the move to a rewarding career with Brilliant Life Services.
Why join our team:
We pride ourselves on delivering services that are at the highest standards and are committed to achieving positive outcomes. Our underpinning philosophy is that working together as a team, sharing in each other’s expertise, supporting each other, assisting in each other’s development helps us meet these outcomes.
About the role
As a Behavioural Support Practitioner with Brilliant Life Services, you will play an integral part in achieving positive outcomes for adults and children their families and carers. You will do this by:
- Planning treatment and interventions, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team where appropriate, (i.e. pediatricians, general practitioners, speech pathologist, occupational therapist).
- Delivering appropriate evidence-based intervention and assessment across a broad range of mental health presentations.
- Improving accessibility by providing community visits including at home, school, day program and/or group home where necessary.
- Plan and participate in team-based interventions with other team members, e.g. case conferences.
- Collaborate with other clinicians and team members to develop new programs as identified to meet client and community needs (e.g. school-readiness program, behaviour support etc).
Requirements of the role
- As a Behaviour Support Practitioner, qualifications may be in Mental Health, Community Work, Social Work, Social Science, or Psychology. Relevant Professional Body Registration.
- You must have a current driver’s licence with the ability and willingness to travel to clients.
- You must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the psychologist’s ethical and legal obligations and professional accountability.
- You will have well-developed communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills and the ability to work collaboratively with the team.
- You will be required to submit a NDIS Worker Screening Check, National Federal Police Check and Working with Children Check.
What we offer
- Fulltime and part-time positions.
- Sydney, Melbourne and Cairns locations.
- An attractive salary commensurate with experience.
- On the job training as well as appropriate external training.
- A strong social and supportive culture.
How to apply
Please send me, Karolin Botrs , a cover letter, and your resume to:
Or call me on 0449 990 940 to discuss this opportunity and other opportunities with Brilliant Life Services.