BallyCara is an established charitable organisation that offers a wellness-focused lifestyle for our clients to facilitate independent living, health, and happiness.
At BallyCara, you will belong to a welcoming and inclusive community where your individual strengths and interests are embraced and are the key driver to everything that we create together. We will empower you with flexibility, autonomy and coaching to allow you to make a meaningful difference, whilst supporting you in your career and personal journey.
We inspire healthy and happy living through our SONA® (Happiness) ethos and enhance our employee’s wellness through the following employee benefits:
- Emotional Wellness: Enhance your happiness. Accrue a wellness day off each year to take on your birthday, for your family, or just for you because you are worth it.
- Physical Wellness: Improve your health and wellbeing with a fitness allowance for yoga, pilates, swimming, or gym plus access to an online fitness portal LIFT Fitness!
- Professional Wellness: Enhance your career with two days of paid study leave combined with yearly study assistance!
- Financial Wellness: access not-for-profit salary packaging up to $18,550, receive 17.5% annual leave loading, and up to $1,892 per annum in financial discounts from our Lifeworks EAP and wellbeing portal!
This amazing opportunity with BallyCara doesn’t come along all that often. We are going through a huge growth period where we need staff of impeccable ability and dedication who have a passion for providing the best possible services to our clients. We believe strongly that we have a duty of care to our clients who have lived their lives and are now requiring assistance to continue to live in their own homes safely with a degree of health, dignity and grace.
We are looking for someone who can deliver high-quality, effective assessment and care coordination to our Aged Care Clients under the principles of Consumer Directed Care and the Aged Care Quality Standards.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Case Manager (Customer Service Coordinator), who is familiar with the commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages. The successful candidate will inspire happy and healthy living for both our clients and staff. A happy team is a productive team and has the desire to work together for the best possible outcomes. We are looking for someone with a friendly disposition who enjoys working in a dynamic team and loves engaging with clients in the community.
To make a difference in the quality of life for our Clients you will:
- Have demonstrable experience in case management of government funded home care packages
- Have skills in client intake and assessments, including planning, goal setting and reviews.
- Experience in Consumer Directed Care/budgets
- Understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards and understanding of the relevant legislation in the provision of aged services.
- The ability to work autonomously & manage competing demands
- Excellent Computer skills essential with competency in Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- High Standard of verbal and written English communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Have a current Australian Open Drivers Licence & hold / ability to hold a National police check
If you are ready to make a strong connection with the people you work with, whilst also making a positive impact to our client’s lives, please provide a cover letter describing your suitability for this role with a current CV/resume. Interviews will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.