- Multiple positions available. Fixed term contract ending 30 June 2023
- $78,747 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Multiple locations available: Adelaide, Salisbury, Port Augusta, Mount Gambier and Berri
Our belief in the transformative power of relationships lies at the heart of everything we do.
Relationships Australia South Australia (RASA) is a not-for-profit, secular, community organisation, helping people to overcome difficulties and bring about positive change in their lives. We offer services for families, couples and individuals of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
Post Care Support Services provide information, advocacy, case management and counselling to support people who have lived in out-of-home care and/or have been placed under the Guardianship of the Minister in South Australia as a child for more than six months. These services are free and confidential.
The Case Manager / Counsellor delivers case management, counselling and financial wellbeing support through referrals, information, education, advocacy, and support within a collaborative case management framework. This role will be responsible for leading restorative practice and trauma informed, collaborative case management and counselling of client matters by using established frameworks to achieve client objectives. The Case Manager / Counsellor works collaboratively with other Trauma Services such as Find & Connect and the Redress Support Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree (AQF Level 7) in Social Work or demonstrated knowledge and competencies appropriate to Social Work.
- Experience working with complex client matters.
- Experience in delivering trauma informed practice.
- A Working with Children Check is essential and employment is not able to commence without a current clearance.
- Experience working with clients who have experienced care/ Out-of-Home-Care.
The services provided at RASA sites mean that our employees need to be vaccinated and you will need to provide your COVID-19 vaccination certificate as part of our pre-employment checks. If you can’t comply, you are encouraged to have a confidential conversation with the hiring manager about your individual circumstances.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Jen Hamer on 08 8216 5200.
Closing Date: 9:00am, Monday 25 July 2022
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.