- SCHADS Award Level 4 – $82,587 trp (including salary $74,172)
- Salary packaging option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Full time position based in Malak
- Great benefits available including salary packing (up to an additional $15,895 p/a) and relocation assistance
- Access to the NT Governments ‘Rent Choice’ Affordable Housing Program, eligibility conditions apply.
Are you looking to join a diverse team making a positive difference?
Who are CatholicCare NT?
CatholicCare NT is a not-for-profit organisation, providing social services and programs to individuals, couples, families, children, groups, schools and agencies across the Northern Territory.
About the Team
The Specialised Family Violence team provide a high standard of case management services to women and children who have experienced, witnessed or are at risk of experiencing domestic family violence (DFV).
About the Opportunity
As the case worker you will be provide strengths-based case management, education and support, to our participants. You will have a particular focus on assisting women and children recover from their experiences of family violence. You will also act as a resources and support other teams within CCNT such as Crime Victims, Men’s Behaviour Change and Safe House services.
What we are looking for
- Relevant qualifications in Psychology, Social Work or Case Management essential
- Experience in working with Domestic and Family Violence victims/survivors
- Cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people
- Knowledge of Trauma Informed Practice and demonstrated competence in using a broad range of evidence-based casework and group work approaches to support client outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including case note writing
- Demonstrated cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people in both urban and remote communities
How to Apply
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website. www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
Applications Close: 9am Thursday 14 July 2022
Interviews week of: 18 July 2022
Applications only progress if made directly through our CatholicCare NT website. Expressions of interest from third party job boards will not be considered.
This position may be eligible to receive a rent subsidy through the ‘Rent Choice’ Affordable Housing Program. Eligibility conditions apply. Please refer to Venture Housing website https://venturehousing.org.au/rent-choice for more information
#movetotheterritory – https://theterritory.com.au/
This position is classified as a mandatory worker position for the purpose of COVID-19 vaccines and directions issued by the NT Chief Health Officer.
Safeguarding Children & Young People
CatholicCare NT is committed to maintaining zero tolerance of child abuse and neglect, and the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people who access our activities, programs, services and facilities.
Employment is subject to obtaining a satisfactory National police check and Working with Children (Ochre) Card.
If you have resided in an overseas country for 12 months or more in the past 10 years, this position requires you to complete an International Criminal History check (ICHC) prior to you employment commencement date. The outcome of the initial screening check must be satisfactory.