About the Position
The Intense Family Preservation Program provides in home support to Families with Children’s 0-15 years of age with significant risk of harm.
This program works intensively for up to 15 hours per week in the family home for a 12 week period with a further period of up to 12 weeks of less intense continuous multi-faceted and individually tailored casework and assistance services.
All referrals for this project will be received from Raymond Terrace, Maitland and Cessnock Community Services Centres.
This position is based at East Maitland.
Full-Time position- 38 hours per week
Participate in an on-call Roster
Aboriginality is an essential criteria and is authorized under Section 14D of NSW Anti- Discrimination Act 1977.
- Confirmation of Aboriginality
- Working with Children Check Clearance
- National Police Check
- NSW Drivers License
- Participate in on-call Roster
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (Minimum 2 doses)
Remuneration in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award.
Wages can be negotiated with successful applicant.
Salary Packaging included with this position.
Please attach a cover letter addressing the following along with your up to date resume;
- Why you are best suited to this position
- What is your experience in supporting Aboriginal Children, Young People and Families
- What Qualifications and/or life experience you hold
Applicants can apply through seek or by emailing Ashlea Matthews [email protected].
Please note: Each Application will be reviewed on submission, and this position may be filled prior to closing date.
Applications Close: Wednesday 27th July 2022.