Provide high quality mental health intake, assessment, triage and referral for people seeking mental health supports
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
About the Role
- Full Time, Permanent
- Health Professional and Supports Services Award Level 3 From $100,628 – $114,453 or Nurses Award 2010 Level 3 From $110,536 – $116,570 per annum depending on skills & experience
- Location: Logan, Brisbane South office
Head to Health Phone and Digital Intake Service (HtH PDIS), is funded by Brisbane South PHN and co-located with MH Call (Metro South Health). The HtH PDIS provides a central intake service that will connect people to the most appropriate services that meet their identified needs. This may include a referral to a Head to Health centre or satellite, other available local PHN-commissioned services, jurisdictional services, online or private services.
As the Clinical Lead, you will lead a team of clinicians and be responsible for providing clinical oversight and leadership to the multidisciplinary mental health teams of the Brisbane South HtH PDIS.
The Clinical Lead will guide the delivery of high-quality mental health intake, assessment, triage, and referral services for individuals in the community who experience mental health issues and are seeking support. A priority of the role is to connect people seamlessly to the most appropriate local service to meet their identified needs, consistent with the ‘stepped care’ approach. You will be responsible for ensuring continuous care co-ordination between Metro South Health and health service providers for consumers experiencing high levels of distress and establishing crisis response protocols.
- The Clinical Lead will be expected to be a Registered Psychologist, Occupational Therapist or Registered Nurse with a current annual practicing certificate from the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or a Social Worker with membership with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Substantial work experience delivering clinical and or psycho-social interventions with consumers experiencing mental health concerns
- A valid Working with Children Card (For Social Workers/Non AHPRA profession)
- A valid Australian Driver’s licence
- Compliant with Queensland Health and Metro South Health’s workplace health and safety requirements, including Requirements for Workers in Healthcare Settings
- Neami National will require, as part of our condition of employment, that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 & provide evidence of this.
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Induction and extensive Learning and Development Program
- Regular Practice Development sessions and coaching with your supervisor
- Salary Packaging providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description.
If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description, please contact:
Lisa White, Service Manager: [email protected]
Applications remain open until successful candidate identified, Apply now!
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.