- Join the largest regional health service between Melbourne and Sydney
- Advance your career at Australia’s only cross-border health service
- Enjoy generous relocation and resettling support to the idyllic Albury Wodonga region
Help us make a difference
Our Mental Health Service is expanding and we currently require a Clinical Lead for our Acute Community Intervention Service (ACIS). The ACIS model of care is designed to provide triage, assessment, and short-term care and treatment for people across the lifespan. This model of care aligns with Albury Wodonga Health’s (AWH) values by putting consumers and carers at the centre of their care and providing an integrated approach. .
Who we’re looking for
We’re keen to hear from Registered Nurses, Allied Health Professionals or Psychologists with suitable experience and a passion for working with the community. As a key member and leader of our ACIS team, you will provide leadership, direction and supervision, ensuring cohesiveness and collaboration.
Why you should join the Albury Wodonga Health Team
- We’re the largest regional health service between Melbourne and Sydney
- It’s a great career move to Australia’s only cross-border health service
- We offer attractive remuneration packages with excellent benefits, including salary packaging, novated leasing and wellbeing programs
- You’ll enjoy wonderful employee benefits and development opportunities through our Advanced Practice Nursing Program
- We offer generous relocation and resettling support
- Build a life you love outside of work in the idyllic Albury Wodonga region
- You’ll make a difference to the lives of people in our community
Our team of nearly 3,000 staff supports a population of 250,000 people throughout North-East Victoria and Southern NSW. AWH is a dynamic organisation undergoing significant growth, including the development of new state-of-the-art Emergency and Mental Health facilities as well as master planning for a new world-class regional hospital.
Name: Kerry Allan
Email: [email protected]