Permanent Part-time, 0.8 FTE during term time.
Seymour College is a leading independent girls’ school with an established reputation for academic excellence and a commitment to helping students reach their potential. Our vision is to foster young women of strength, optimism and justice. Our aim is to inspire within each student a passion for life-long learning, a celebration of community and a quest for personal excellence.
About the Role:
The College Psychologist / Counsellor provides a child and adolescent counselling and intervention service across the College (from Early Education to Year 12) and works with the pastoral care team to support students and families.
The position is Permanent Part-Time, commencing in Term 3, 2022.
- Must be fully registered with the Psychology Board of Australia under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law, or
- Must be fully registered by the Australian Association of Social Workers, or
- Must be fully registered by the Australian Counselling Association
- DCSI working with children check
- Master’s in Clinical/Counselling/Health/Educational and Developmental Psychology
- Membership with the College of Clinical or Counselling or Health or Educational and Developmental Psychologists
- Psychology Board approved supervisor across all levels.
- A good understanding of the current school curriculum.
Seymour College provides staff with a supportive and dynamic working environment, opportunities for professional development and the capacity to make a valuable and meaningful contribution to the operation of the College.
If this sounds like you, then please submit your resume and covering letter to the Principal by using the ‘Apply’ link. The College reserves the right to commence interviewing prior to the closing date.
Applications for this position close Friday 14 July 2022.