MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN
Salary: $70.94 per hour + Superannuation
Location: Bateman’s Bay, NSW
The Community Mental Health Clinician provides recovery focused clinical services including assessment, care coordination, intervention, liaison and review as part of a multidisciplinary team for people who are referred to the service with a mental illness, distress and/or risk issues.
- Undertakes mental health assessments across the lifespan to provide outcomes which meet consumer needs.
- Provides care coordination and evidence based interventions to consumers aged 18 and over to facilitate improved consumer outcomes.
- Liaise with and review the provision of care in partnership with consumers, families/carers, key stakeholders and other members of the multidisciplinary team to support recovery.
- Complies with relevant state legislation with regards to the care, control and treatment of consumers in a manner that is least restrictive.
- Relevant qualifications in Psychology or Social Work and registration with either AHPRA or AASW
- National Police Check or willingness to undertake one
- Working With Children’s check or willingness to undertake one
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Experience working in community mental health
- Experience working with adult mental health
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please call 0421 205 113.