EACH is the Lead Agency of the Therapeutic Alliance (TA), a new consortium of community based, not-for-profit services who provide services across the North Coast of NSW. The alliance will deliver the Primary Mental Health Program (PMHP) through a multidisciplinary, person centred, hub-and-spoke model of care.
- Part-time (0.8FTE) position until June 30th 2025
- Based at our Port Macquarie office + hybrid working arrangements + outreach.
- Competitive salary + Super + Generous Salary Packaging benefits of up to $18,550
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Youth Mental Health Clinician will act as the primary treating and coordinating contact for young people aged 12-18 years who present with complex mental health concerns.
As part of our integrated team your responsibilities will include:
- Completing comprehensive screening and assessment and providing case coordination and treatment to young people who present with complex and chronic mental health issues.
- Formulating recovery plans, as well as assessing for and completing appropriate referrals.
- Collaborate effectively with other care agencies, interagency networks, and educators to create a supportive network.
- Actively monitoring young people, including follow ups as required to meet your clients’ goals.
If you’re an experienced and motivated Mental Health Clinician who is passionate about supporting young people and their families within our community, then we want to hear from you!
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Extensive experience in working with young people and families in the context of severe mental health concerns.
- Experience in working with young people who experience significant disengagement from social activities, education and employment.
- Experience formulating mental health treatment plans, and knowledge and ability to implement mental-health therapeutic approaches.
- A working understanding of the impact of trauma upon adolescents and young adult
- mental health.
Mandatory Qualification/s, Competencies and/or Licences
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Nursing and/or other relevant discipline.
What we offer
EACH is committed to developing our people. At EACH you’ll be supported to be your best.
- Work arrangements that flex to you
- Providing opportunities to grow and develop
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Professional support and supervision
- Opportunities for internal career progression across QLD, NSW, ACT, and VIC
- Generous Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging of up to $15,900 free income tax per year AND up to $2,650 additional tax-free money to spend towards meals entertainment
- Support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Novated leasing arrangements
Please have a read of the position description, attach a resume and in the ‘Message to Hiring Manager’ field include brief outline addressing your interest and suitability for this role.
Applications close Friday 22nd September 2023
** Applications may be reviewed during the advertising period.**
(If you are a recruitment agency or employment service wanting to promote your service or refer someone, please contact [email protected])
~ We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant ~
*Our Diversity & Inclusion Commitment*
At EACH, we aim to ensure every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ability, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, spirituality, or religion. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and people with lived experience to apply.
EACH is committed to creating a culturally safe environment that values and supports Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people(s); where culture and heritage is acknowledged, and respected, as being core to their existence. We recognise and respect the unique culture and contribution that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people bring to our communities. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.