Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.
What you’ll do
You’ll provide high-quality counselling and therapy to individuals, couples and families to address the issues impacting their relationships. This can include general conflict, communication, domestic violence, mental health, addiction issues and child-protection. You’ll use a Family Systems Framework in your counselling and provide information and referrals to improve the wellbeing of your clients.
What you’ll bring
- Postgrad Relationship Counselling or Couple and Family Counselling qualifications
- Registered or eligible to be registered with PACFA or ACA
- Experience working with individuals, couples and families using a robust Family Systems clinical framework
- Strong understanding of family dynamics, child protection, domestic violence, mental health, and addiction
- A calm, professional and compassionate approach when engaging with clients
- Contract to 31/12/22 with possibility to extend
- 3 days per week, required to work Friday’s, other days are negotiable
- Based at Northern Beaches
- Approx $41 to $45 per hour + super
Why work with us?
- Empower people to have healthy, well-being and meaningful relationships by addressing the issues impacting them
- Work with a supportive, highly skilled and dedicated team who care about what you achieve together
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen our practice excellence
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice we have employee action groups: Accessibility, Reconciliation, Gender, Sex & Sexually Diverse and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
- We are committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We have a stretch RAP to guide our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
Interested? Apply today as we want to move quickly with this recruitment. Applications close 26th July.
It is a condition of employment that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated and comply with current Covid-19 booster vaccinations in order to perform duties at any of our workplaces from the 1st January 2022. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.