P/T Education Consultant / Student Counsellor – Filipino Speaker
About the business
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Adelaide and Hobart and we are expanding our service to other major cities in Australia as well. The main services we offer to international students are settlement services after their arrival, university applications, visa applications, internship applications career advice etc.
About the role
- A full-time international student counsellor/education consultant to work with our professional team in the Melbourne or Adelaide office.
- Complete the assigned KPI target, including but not limited to annual sales amount, number of application cases, number of enrolments, etc.
- Providing students with professional and comprehensive information about studying in Australian universities and institutions.
- Answer student’s daily enquiries via WhatsApp telephone or email.
- Design a reasonable and effective study plan according to the student’s situation.
- Instruct students to prepare documents for university application/enrolment and visa application.
- Liaise between students and admission officers.
- Participate in student activities and marketing campaigns to collect potential client data.
- Make outbound cold calls or send messages to targeted clients identifying potential sale leads.
- Deal with other student service duties including but not limited to student’s applications visas and study plans.
- Expand in Philippine market.
- Monthly commission payment plus annual target bonus.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Familiar with the Australian international education and immigration system.
- Have excellent student service awareness and communication skills.
- Fluent in Filipino and English with strong writing ability in both languages.
- Have a certain sense of sales.
- Experience in Education consulting industry is preferred.
- QEAC Certification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Sophisticated skill in Microsoft Office software.
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills.
- Work proactively, with responsibility, be able to withstand greater work pressure and achieve KPIs/sales targets.
- Have legal work rights in Australia, Citizen or PR visa is preferred.