- Fixed-term till July 2023 – 1.0 EFT
- Work with a genuine values based organisation
- Generous salary packaging benefits available
- Based in Sunbury
About the role:
As Family Services Practitioner you will contribute to the development and provision of an effective, quality service by ensuring a coordinated service response to families, potential referrers, community networks and professionals. The position is a case management role providing service to children in the context of their families in response to referrals from The Orange Door and the community. The practitioner will be required to demonstrate sound judgment be able to operate with minimal day-to-day supervision.
Applicants will have:
- Bachelor (or equivalent) in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or other Human Services related degree, with experience working in the field.
- Good work ethic and commitment to quality service delivery
- Ability to make sound judgments in changing circumstances
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with children and people with a wide range of abilities
- Comfortable dealing with complex situations involving vulnerable families
- Ability to implement and, with others, create responses to complex situations
- Ability to engage well with children and their families with multiple and complex needs
- Flexibility and the ability to adjust to the changing needs of children and their families
- Supportive colleague and active team contributor.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake and maintain a National Criminal History Check (NCHC), an NDIS Safety Screening check and hold a current valid Working With Children Check. As a healthcare provider, all our staff will need to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a medical exemption by an authorised medical practitioner.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Acting Team Leader, Peter Rademaker, on 0490 785 437.
To view the full position description and application information, please visit our careers page at https://www.sunburycobaw.org.au/work-with-us/
How to apply:
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including 3 referees) and responses to the key selection criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Applications Close: Thursday 4 August 2022, 5pm