- Full-Time, Twelve Month Fixed Term Position available
- Leading family, relationship and counselling organisation
- Access to salary packaging
Relationship Matters is a dynamic, values based not-for-profit organisation specialising in human relationships and interpersonal communication. We are passionate, dedicated and committed to making a difference by providing high quality relationship counselling, dispute resolution and relationship education services to individuals, couples and families. Relationship Matters also provide Employee Assistance Programs, training and consultancy to workplaces.
About the role
The ideal candidate will bring to the role enthusiasm and preferably customer service experience to provide administration and support services to our Men’s Behaviour Change Program. Your excellent customer service orientation with a high level of professionalism will be critical to your success in this role.
The applicant must be able to work across more than one location, evenings and extended hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and oversight of administration of the Relationship Matters’ Family Violence Prevention programs / Men’s Behaviours Change programs.
- Respond to Men’s Behaviour Change Program client enquiries
- Provide administration support to the coordinator of the program including but not limited to:
- Book program groups and allocate clients
- Maintaining client records
- Oversight the program client wait list
- Allocate to the rolling groups
- Monitor enrolments and maintain course numbers
- Prepare Men’s Behaviour Change program letters
- Assist/manage client date reporting to Department of Justice and Community Safety and Department of Families, Fairness and Housing and Department (funding bodies)
- Appropriate undergraduate tertiary qualifications in the social/behavioural sciences or education will be highly regarded.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills demonstrated by an ability to perform multiple administrative tasks at a high standard.
- Ability to work with client anxiety and concerns, both via the phone and in person.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with people of different age groups, and diverse social and cultural backgrounds.
- Computer competence with Relationship Matters’ Client Information System (Penelope) and with the Microsoft Office Suite of programs, including Outlook, MS teams, Access, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Moodle or willingness to learn highly desirable
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations relating to family violence.
- Capacity to engage constructively and respectfully with individuals of diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds, abilities and genders, to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes and promote the principles of social justice.
- Ability to take responsibility and work unsupervised, as well as part of a team.
Application details and a position description are available from www.relationshipmatters.com.au/employment
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Gender Diverse, Intersex, Queer and Questioning (LGBTIQ+) people.
Applications, including a cover letter and resume, should be forwarded to [email protected] by Thursday 30th June 2022
Any questions regarding the role please contact Ann Smith on 1300 543 396