Momentum Collective is a registered charity and not-for-profit community services organisation creating real social change and inclusive opportunities. We have a proud 40 year track record operating in a suite of programs in disability, mental health, homelessness, social and affordable housing, family & domestic violence, child family and community services.
We believe in a shared or collective responsibility to help close these gaps and are looking for can do, positive people, to join our community movement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will provide case management planning and support to women and children who are homeless or at risk of homelessness to find appropriate affordable housing solutions and sustain tenancies due to escaping domestic and family violence. This is a fixed term full time role to June 30th 2024.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We require experience in case planning and coordination of people with complex support needs with a genuine desire to help our clients reach their goals. If you have high level problem solving skills and like to make a real difference in people’s lives come and join the team at Momentum Collective.
Working with Momentum means you’ll be part of an organisation which creates positive and lasting change in people’s lives
This position has been identified to be filled by a female under the Anti-Discrimination ACT 1977 exception # 48 section 31
- Tertiary qualification in a social science or related field and/or specialised skills sufficient to perform at this level with experience in an associated field.
- Experience in supporting women and children who have experienced domestic and family violence
- Understanding of, and demonstrated ability to work with Human Service Agencies.
- Ability to advocate on behalf of clients to facilitate access to identified needs.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in the areas of negotiation, facilitation, mediation and problem solving.
- Demonstrates cultural competency including awareness, knowledge and empathy
- Evidence of full COVID19 vaccination
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children Check (NSW)
Momentum Collective is committed to creating social change and inclusive opportunities for everyone. We promote diversity when recruiting our team and are guided by our core values of trust and respect, wellbeing, innovation, working well together and being gracious. We respect the special place our nation’s first people hold in our communities and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, LGBTIQ+ community, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and of mature age.
Interested in this position?
Please click the “Apply” button to upload your resume and cover letter.
For Enquiries: please contact Christina on 0428130551
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work and pay our respects to their elders past and present.