Be part of transforming lives for stronger communities.
- Work locally in the Frankston and Mornington Peninsula Area and make a difference within the Community
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible work through our Hybrid Working Model
- Part Time, 22.8 hrs per week (0.6) Full Time Equivalent
- Level 5 SCHADS Award $84,849.44 (negotiable depending on experience) plus superannuation and generous Salary Packaging
Be part of an organisation that allows you to prioritise your health and wellbeing within a supportive, people-focused culture.
Who we are
Family Life is a specialist family services provider that has worked with children, families and communities for more than 50 years. At Family Life, we believe every
child deserves to thrive in a safe and healthy family environment. Our vision is to work with clients and partners to create capable communities, strong families and
We are known for our innovation, impact and whole-of-community collective impact approach. Our teams are committed to transforming the lives of our clients and
communities to build resilience and healthy relationships.
The FRC Community Engagement Facilitator is a part time, permanent role based at our Frankston site and will develop, implement and deliver high-quality courses,
eLearning and community-based presentations. These presentations and courses will be delivered to FRC clients, a diverse range of professional organisations and
community stakeholders to promote, inform and educate participants about services at the Family Life Family Relationship Centre, which services the
Frankston–Mornington Peninsula Shire.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Delivers high quality service to educate and inform clients who are going through separation and divorce.
- Works well in a team environment and with community stakeholders.
- Will promote, inform and educate participants about the services at the Family Life Family Relationship Centre.
What we offer
- Flexible work hours/working from home where possible
- Salary packaging (up to an extra $18,000 in tax-free pay per year)
- Paid Wellbeing Leave
- Paid Study Leave
- Additional Purchased Annual Leave
- Home office equipment provided by Family Life to support Hybrid Working
- Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service
How to Apply
A full position description is available on our careers site : https://www.familylife.com.au/careers/
Please submit your confidential application including a CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria via our Application Portal.
For further information regarding the position please contact Dawn, FRC Team Leader on (03) 8599 5433.
Applications close: Friday 17 June 2022
*We will be reviewing applications as they are received, therefore this role may close sooner if we find the right candidate. Please apply now to ensure you do not miss out!
All offers of employment are subject to the Family Life Safety Screening process, including a Working with Children Check, Police Records Check and COVID vaccination certificate. Any person issued with a negative notice on their Working with Children Check will not be eligible for employment with Family Life.
Family Life values diversity and welcomes applicants who meet the position criteria, irrespective of race and ethnicity, colour, age, gender, gender identity, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Family Life is a child safe organisation. We value, respect and listen to children and young people. We are committed to the safety of all children and young people. Family Life supports children to meet their potential and thrive. We do not tolerate neglect, mistreatment or abuse of any kind.