Mental Health Clinician – headspace Port Augusta – Full Time or Part Time (Negotiable)
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples’ wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
About the role:
- Be able to design and deliver client-centred, goal orientated therapeutic interventions and group activities.
- Be responsible for the delivery of overall individual client care co-ordination & targeted interventions, in accordance with organisational and program funding guidelines.
- Deliver quality mental health care working
- co-operatively within a multi-disciplinary team and with our service partners to maximise opportunities for clients.
- Deliver youth friendly and inclusive mental health support services to clients and family members with mental health disorders from diverse backgrounds.
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment in our growing organisation.
- The role is applicable to suitably experienced and qualified Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists trained in Mental Health, or Mental Health Nurses.
- Current and full registration with appropriate registration authority (AHPRA or AASW)
- Possess a minimum 2 years supervised experience in the area of mental health.
- National Police Check, Department of Human Services Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close Thursday 30th June 2022. Submit your application early, we reserve the right to interview and select candidate prior to closing date.
We require all employees to be fully vaccinated (including Booster when eligible, against COVID-19) as part of our commitment to the health of our communities and to comply with the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination Direction 2022.
If you wish to apply directly for the position, please follow the application process on our website: www.cobh.com.au.
For more information please contact Rachel Faulkner, Manager Youth Programs on 0439 877 037.
To learn more about Country & Outback Health and our team please visit: www.cobh.com.au
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.