- Provide support to a range of clients across multiple wards
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team across a number of teams
- Comprehensive assessments including risk assessments.
- Clinical interviews to determine appropriate treatment pathways.
- Treatment interventions employing evidence-based assessment tools.
- Preparing treatment plans, treatment reports, and risk assessment reports for stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to provide social work services including assessment and clinical interventions for people with psychosocial and mental health problems.
- Demonstrated ability to provide consultation to relevant health and welfare staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the WA Mental Health Act.
- Previous relevant experience in mental health service provision
- Experience in providing group interventions.
- Experience working with culturally diverse client groups.
- Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
Essential Qualifications and Certifications prior to commencement
- Evidence of eligibility for or current full membership of the Australian
- Provision of the minimum identity proofing requirements
- Successful Criminal Record Screening Clearance
- Successful Pre-Employment Health Assessment
- Successful WA Health Integrity Check
- Successful Working With Children Check
- Evidence of a current C or C-A Class driver’s licence or other specialised licence class
- Generous Annual Salary up to $105,000 (per annum) + Super (Based on experience)
- Allocated travel allowances of up to $600
- Local subsidised accommodation for under $100 per week