- A rare leadership opportunity within Australia’s largest provider of Individual, Family and Couple’s services
- Career pathways and expert guidance at your demand
- 4 day working week
Our Client is currently seeking a senior counsellor with demonstrated experience providing clinical supervision and working with couples as well as individuals. You will lead a team of experienced counsellors, manage external customers and ensure the provision of high quality services.
This role will involve;
- Maintain a client caseload according to the needs of the program
- Provide effective case consultation and clinical supervision
- Liaise with Manager to ensure accuracy of program data provided by Counselling staff
- Handle client complaints as required
- Contribute to the implementation of strategic, business and project plans
- Supervise the work of practitioners and contribute to staff performance reviews
They are looking for candidates with experience working with couples and facilitating clinical supervision.
The requirements for this role include;
- Tertiary qualifications in Counselling, Psychology or relevant profession
- Qualification or demonstrated competencies in supervision, couple therapy, group work and case management
- Demonstrated ability to work within a trauma informed framework
- Fully vaccinated against Covid 19
Why partner with abrs to secure your next role?
Our values aren’t just things we believe in. They’re our entire foundation.
They’re the very reason we exist, and the reason we’ve returned every single cent of profit we’ve earned to charity.
abrs is Australia’s only charity owned not for profit recruitment agency with 100% of our net revenue returned to fund programs that assist children, youth and families.
When you engage with abrs to secure your next career move you are participating in an ethical recruitment process that funds programs in the charity space.
Choosing abrs means you are helping us to help some of the most disadvantaged in our communities
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Ally Fava on 0482 182 603.
Connect on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all our vacancies