- Regional VIC within 2 hours of Melbourne.
- Immediate start for 12 weeks contracts – possibility of extension
- Accommodation provided.
- Excellent rates of pay + overtime.
A challenging and exciting opportunity for Social Workers experienced in working a forensic setting, you will be joining a successful healthcare provider working within the criminal justice system.
Join an experienced, collaborative, and inclusive multidisciplinary team who are passionate about providing an outstanding service to the rehabilitation of their clients.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in clinical and/or risk assessments, individual and group intervention, in a correctional, clinical, or other relevant setting.
- Actioning referrals to internal and external agencies and services.
- Assessing whether patients are “at risk” and referring patients to adequately qualified and experienced mental health professionals, where appropriate.
- Liaise with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide patient management .
- Social workers with registration with the Australian Association of Social Work (AASW).
- Mental Health Accreditation desirable.
- Experience working within a correctional environment is desirable.
- National Police Check.
**Contact Caroline today for a confidential chat on
0421 225 929 **