We are currently seeking an Accredited Mediator (contracting opportunity) to join our team in Sydney!
This is an exciting role that will see you providing mediation (face-to-face and virtual) for employees and managers who experience communication breakdown and behavioural challenges. Benestar receives diverse mediation matters across the public and private sectors. You will work within a supportive and collaborative team environment in an organisation where you can hone your professional skills and attributes.
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Are a registered Mediator with the Mediator Standards Board
- Possess high-level skills in dispute resolution including assessment and mediation interventions
- Possess the ability to write comprehensive, informative and objective mediation reports
- Have demonstrated ability to work comfortably with a variety of organisational sectors and role seniority
- Are a strong teammate and committed to supporting and working alongside other EAP professionals
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent time management and analytical skills and feel comfortable with technology including digital modalities
What’s in it for you?
- Contribute to the delivery of proactive organisational wellbeing and related services in a sector that has a critical impact on the health and welfare of others
- Highly diverse and varied work
- Partner across a whole range of different industry sectors
- Engage in a range of diverse and rewarding work
- Competitive remuneration and flexible work arrangements
- Administrative and peer discussion support
Benestar is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services in Australia. We’re part of the Cover-More Group, one of the world’s leading providers of medical assistance and travel insurance. We offer help, support and guidance in many ways including mediation, individual counselling, attending critical incidents, performing assessments or organisational development and training through seminars. Our aim is to improve workforce wellness. Working with Benestar offers you the chance to make a big difference in the mental health of people throughout Australia.
Proper completion of probity checks and adherence to State/Territory public health orders is required as part of the recruitment process for all Benestar roles.
BENESTAR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.
*To be eligible to apply you must hold existing Australian work rights.