“Full citizenship for all people living with mental health issues in Australian society”
bout the Role
- Full Time or Part Time, Permanent positions available
- Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2020 Level 2 From $83,592-$93,532 pa, or Nurses Award 2010 Level 2 From $88,120 – $92,568 pa (Above Award)
- Location: Logan, Brisbane South office
Head to Health Phone and Digital Intake Service (HtH PDIS), is funded by Brisbane South PHN and co-located with MH Call (Metro South Health). The HtH PDIS provides a central intake service that will connect people to the most appropriate services that meet their identified needs. This may include a referral to a Head to Health centre or satellite, other available local PHN-commissioned services, jurisdictional services, online or private services.
As a Mental Health Clinical Coordinator, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team who delivers high-quality mental health intake, assessment, triage, and referral services for individuals in the community who experience mental health issues and are seeking support. A priority of the role is to connect people seamlessly to the most appropriate local service to meet their identified needs, consistent with the ‘stepped care’ approach. The clinical team will also ensure continuous care co-ordination between Metro South Health and health service providers for consumers experiencing high levels of distress. The Mental Health Clinical Coordinators will have a background in Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Nursing or Psychology. The Mental Health Clinical Coordinators will work as part of a collaborative team approach, supported by regular opportunities to reflect upon their practice and access comprehensive training and supervision.
- Relevant Clinical qualifications and registrations – Refer to PD
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- AUS Police check
- Neami National will require, as part of our condition of employment, that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID and provide evidence of this.
- Compliant with Queensland Health and Metro South Health’s workplace health and safety requirements, including Requirements for Workers in Healthcare Setting
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Salary Packaging providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How to apply:
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description.
If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description, please contact:
Lisa White, Service Manager: [email protected]
Applications remain open until successful candidate identified, Apply now!
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.