- Flexible work arrangements to find your best work life balance
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Regular supervision and support
- Generous salary packaging options
- We make a positive difference to the lives of those we support!
- Current full AHPRA registration as a clinical psychologist, registered psychologist, or occupational therapist (accredited with OTA as meeting the Australian Competency Standards for occupational therapists in mental health), or accreditation with the AASW as a mental health social worker
– Interns, provisionally registered and candidates working towards registration will be considered
- Experience in assessment and diagnosis of mental health disorders, and provision of Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy and other evidence-based focused psychological strategies
- Demonstrated understanding of key issues in relation to the health and wellbeing needs of young people with mental health and/or substance use problems
- Demonstrated ability to engage and communicate effectively with young people and their family, friends or carers.