“Full citizenship for all people living with mental health issues in Australian society”
About the Role
- Full Time, Permanent position
- Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010, Level 2 from $83,592 – $93,532 p/a or Nurses Award 2010, Level 2 from $88,120 – $92,568 p/a depending on skills and experience (Above award salary)
- Based at Strathpine, Living & Learning Centre
As an Allied Health Professional or Mental Health Nurse, you will draw on your discipline specific skills, to provide high quality interventions aimed at improving the mental health and wellbeing outcomes for consumers accessing the Living and Learning Centre. The Mental Health Clinician role will have a focus on clinical assessment, provision of relevant evidence-based interventions (within practice scope) and collaborative care coordination.
Why work with us?
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Induction and extensive Learning and Development Program
- Regular Practice Development sessions and coaching with your supervisor
- Salary Packaging providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
You will need:
- AHPRA or AASW Registration and maintenance of registration standards and continuing professional development (CPD)
- Relevant qualifications including education and training in Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Psychiatric Nursing or Psychology
- Current QLD Blue Card
- Australian Police check
- Australian Working Rights
- Driver’s licence
- Full Vaccination against COVID-19, including third booster vaccination.
How to apply:
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description.
If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description, please contact:
Nicole Colligan, Clinical Service Manager: 0428 842 550
Applications Close: 4 August 2022
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.