My client is a forward thinking and dynamic organisation who are partnering with an outreach services organisation based in the Mid West of WA to deliver remote health services to the young people of the local communities.
This role will be working on a FIFO basis across a minimum of 3 days per week based in the community. Accommodation is provided on working days, plus a meal allowance of $103 per working day
About the Role:
Working within an experienced team and having support of the senior manager and Aboriginal Health Practitioner, you will be tasked with ensuring the organisation deliver on on-site stakeholder engagement, conducting of assessments and development of care coordination plans for the indigenous young people of the community in relation to mental health.
Duties will include;
- Conducting of initial screenings and psycho-social assessments and in turn determine the most suitable services for the client
- Extensive internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Deliver evidence based brief interventions
- Develop case plans
- Promotion of services and increase performance of client intake
- Work with local families and aboriginal elders
- Data collection and analysis
- Work alongside external clinical service organisations.
You will be someone who is a registered AHPRA professional i.e. Psychologist, Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist or an experienced Social Worker, registered with the AASW and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with the youth mental health area.
You should be someone who is engaging, approachable and has a passion for working with children / young people.
Other skills and experience include;
- AHPRA membership
- Knowledge of aboriginal health
- Experience working with individuals who suffer from mental health issues including drug and alcohol
What’s on Offer?
Not only will you enjoy a generous salary package of between $80,000 – $90,000 + Super + Salary Packaging. You will also work within a cohesive team and receive excellent support and guidance at all times. You will have accommodation and a vehicle provided to you when on site and if FIFO was an option, you would fly out of Perth.
If you think this role sounds suited for you then hit “APPLY NOW” or alternatively call Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691.