- Full-time – 50% Management / 50% Clinical
- Location negotiable within the NSW HealthWISE service delivery area
The HealthWISE Mental Health team provides a variety of non-crisis mental health services across the region and the New England North West area of NSW and an increasing range of services and programs in the Darling Downs West Moreton regions of QLD.
Why join us?
- Attractive remuneration – receive a competitive salary with Salary Sacrificing benefits available, and a Professional Development budget
- Supportive environment – work in a supportive, family-friendly and inclusive work environment
- Work/life balance – we encourage a happy work/life balance and can offer flexibility around your hours
At HealthWISE, our values guide our day-to-day actions, behaviours, decisions and communications, ensuring we successfully deliver the best services to meet the needs of our community.
This role encompasses the management of the mental health teams as well as a clinical role. The split of these roles will vary from time to time however it is envisaged to be 0.5 FTE allocated to each component of the role.
Essential Role Criteria
- Relevant qualification in business or a health-related
discipline and/or demonstrated program management
experience, preferably in a primary care or integrated
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Health
regulation Agency (AHPRA) or relevant professional
body Australian Association of Social Workers.(AASW).
- Experience working across the age range (including
Children 10-12 yrs.) in delivery of primary mental
- Demonstrated attitude and behaviours that are in
keeping with the company’s values (empowerment,
equality, client focus, community, passion for
- Demonstrated practical experience in program
planning, development, implementation, management
and evaluation, including budget management skills.
- Demonstrated line management experience, including
an ability to supervise and support staff remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to work positively and co-
operatively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated understanding, experience and respect
for Aboriginal communities and their culture.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of quality,
consistent and continuous health services to local
- Current unrestricted and unencumbered Driver’s
- Willingness to travel and work after hours if required.
- Willingness to consent to a National Police Check.
- Current NSW WWC held or willingness to obtain.
- Willingness to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- Experience working with health service agencies, non- government organisations, community groups and medical professionals at all levels.
- Experience working with General Practitioners, Medical Specialists and Health.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultures and people with a disability.
HealthWISE is a flexible and inclusive organisation and is dedicated to providing a welcoming and culturally appropriate environment for everyone and promotes the safety of adults and children.
A Working With Children Check, a National Police Check and full Covid19 vaccinations are requirements for all HealthWISE employees.
To apply for this position
The Essential Role Criteria must be addressed in your cover letter, accompanied by your latest CV. Applications without a cover letter addressing the Essential Role Criteria accompanied by your CV will not be considered.
A full Position Description can be fond on our website: https://healthwise.org.au/about/careers/#MHTL
Please contact Anne Galloway via [email protected], to discuss this position.
Please send all applications to:
by 5 pm, 29 July.
Early applications will be reviewed and may be contacted prior to closing.