Exciting new opportunities in Child and Young Person Team
Fixed Term up to 12 month roles working in refuge accommodation
Social worker/ Team Leader – up to 35 hours per week
Clinical psychologist/ clinical psychologist registrar or psychologist/provisional psychologist – up to 32 hours per week
Occupational Therapist 1 day per week
Speech Pathologist 1 day per week
Jenny’s Place Inc. is looking for energetic and motivated people to join our passionate team dedicated to supporting those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and survivors of domestic and family violence.
Jenny’s Place provides crisis and transitional accommodation, early intervention, outreach support and community education. These positions form the new Specialist Children and Young People Program within the refuge and work within the SHS outcomes framework to provide direct services to children and young people that are trauma informed, family centred and culturally appropriate
- Being female is a genuine Occupational Qualification to offer appropriate service to women and children under section 31 of the Anti-Discrimination Act.
- Employment will be subject to clearance under the working with children check and the National Police check. Disqualified workers need not apply,
- Jenny’s Place has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and all employees are required to have/obtain a COVID-19 Vaccination certificate.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the role
- A sound knowledge and experience of the dynamics of domestic and family violence and the impact on women and children and the community
- Demonstrated understanding of developmental or complex trauma
- Experience in working from a person centred and trauma informed practice model
Conditions are per SCAHDS award and depend on qualifications and experience
Application close 9am Monday 1st August 2022
To apply: request selection criteria specific to the position you are interested in by emailing [email protected]