Full Time (Position Vacant) ($80k – $120k)
Contract (Position Vacant) ($80 – $120.00 p/hour)
Salary Negotiable (Depending on skills, experience, and work-type)
Salary + Mobile Phone + Laptop + PD Allowance
This role is a remote (work from home) position although, the successful candidate MUST be located in Central/Central West NSW – Bathurst, Orange, Dubbo, and surrounds.
Quantum Behaviour are a locally owned and operated business in the Central West NSW. We are a family-friendly organisation who value our employees, our clients, and our community. Our passion lies with improving the choice and control those we serve have over their lives, and supporting our clients improve their quality of life. We offer a friendly and welcoming workplace place environment, and we genuinely care for your personal and professional growth. At Quantum Behaviour, we will nurture you, welcome your skills and expertise, and support you to achieve your best!
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Behaviour Support Practitioners are an essential component of our operational and clinical teams. The primary purpose of the Behaviour Support Practitioner role is to design, develop, and implement Positive Behaviour Support Plans for NDIS Participants to increase their quality of life. As a Behaviour Support Practitioner, you will work with clients and their support network to conduct Behaviour Support Needs Assessments and develop Positive Behaviour Support Plans that respond to the needs of Participants to support them achieve their goals and increase their quality of life.
Qualifications and Experience Mandatory
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Counselling, Social, Disability or Social Sciences.
• Have a minimum 2 years’ experience in the delivery supports to people with complex behaviour support needs.
• Demonstrated understanding of Positive Behaviour Support principals including functional behaviour assessment, development of behaviour support plans, implementation processes.
• Have a minimum 1 years’ experience in the design, development, and implementation of Positive Behaviour Support.
• Current NSW Issued C Class Driver’s Licence and a willingness to travel as per role requirements.
• Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
• Willingness to maintain CPD requirements as per Quantum Behaviour’s internal procedures.
Security Check Requirements
• National Police Check Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
• Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willingness to obtain)
• NSW Working with Children Check clearance (or willingness to obtain).
CLINICAL DIRECTOR CONTACT