- Fantastic Induction to set you up for success
- Ongoing weekly training and support from your Team Leader
- Career Development Opportunities!
- Work/Life Balance – run your own diary
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent team culture and regular team activities
Fantastic opportunity to start your career as a New Graduate or make a change in your career to become a rehab consultant and facilitate outcomes within occupational rehab.
This opportunity is working with an award-winning workplace rehab provider, providing exceptional support and assisting clients recover from injury, return to work and regain their confidence and independence with the support from specialised consultants.
At Pinnacle Rehab we are committed to staff development and training, our people are our business. We recognise this by providing a supportive and collaborative team culture, we have an extensive induction program for all new employees and regular staff training sessions. We also coordinate regular team social events and an annual company conferences and awards night.
Providing exceptional support and rehab to our clients is our passion and we are proud of our achievements.
What is on offer…
- Excellent remuneration on offer plus achievable bonus
- All travel paid at $0.96 per km
- Structured induction and on-boarding with buddy system
- Professional development opportunities, internally and externally
- Truly flexible – manage your own diary
- Latest technology with laptop and iPhone provided
- Regular seasonal social events throughout the year
- Annual staff company wide conference
- Opportunity to participate in our Emerging Leaders Program for career development opportunities
This role would suit someone who has graduated with a Grad Dip or Masters Degree in Rehab Counselling with full induction, training, and buddy system provided to set you up for success in your new role.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant you will manage a portfolio of clients with a psychological disorder, completing vocational assessments and reports.
You will develop the skills needed to conduct motivational interviews with clients as well as influencing stakeholders to achieve the best possible outcomes for your clients
Within your role, you will…
- Manage a portfolio of clients with a psychological or physical injury
- Complete initial assessments and identify suitable goals
- Identify barriers preventing clients from returning to work
- Organise appropriate intervention with stakeholders
- Providing vocational counselling
- Conduct Vocational Assessments
- Attend medical appointments with your clients
- Complete reports after assessments and meetings
- Communicate with medical professionals regarding diagnoses and treatment
- Facilitate a safe and timely graduated return to work
- Document case notes as part of reporting and compliance requirements
- Associate or Full membership with ASORC as a Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Graduate Diploma or Masters in Rehab Counselling
- Car and valid Driver’s license
- Police check or willingness to obtain a police check prior to commencement
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
If this sounds like your next rewarding role, feel free to reach out directly for a chat or apply through the “Apply” button we will be in touch to discuss further.
Apply Today! [email protected] or call Tara on 0429370805