We are a team of highly skilled and experienced allied health professionals. Now in our 16th year, Beneco continues to be an award-winning leader in the market. Our services are client-centred and holistic, as our work continues to grow so is the need for more amazing team members to join our supportive and fun team.
Our purpose is to champion the rights of all in creating long-lasting positive outcomes. We believe in collaboration for good. We believe processes are only ever as good as the people who use them. Good people find the best answer – human collaboration is a key to our success.
At Beneco our core values serve as guideposts for who we are and how we treat people
- Be collaborative
- Act with integrity
- Lead the way
Why Join Us
At Beneco we’re dedicated to making sure our team is as well looked after as our clients. We offer:
- Competitive salary package – Plus generous bonuses, allowances and incentives
- Excellent work/life balance – Flexible working arrangements, half-day Fridays, regular social events and loyalty leave
- Fully funded professional development – Comprehensive induction training, ongoing support and collaboration from our highly experienced Leadership team and career progression
- Fantastic culture in an award-winning team – Join a supportive and approachable team in a fun working environment
This leadership role reports directly into the Directors, with the successful candidate being responsible for developing a successful team of consultants, along with the overall performance and financial outcomes of the region.
As an experienced Rehabilitation Leader, you will be responsible for assisting individuals to recover from injury and return to work through a client-centred approach, focusing on health and wellbeing
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
- Ensuring we are dedicated to providing award winning health and workplace rehabilitation to our clients
- You will be exposed to outcome, revenue and billable figures for your team and will be required to demonstrate commercial skills and accountability
- Maximising staff productivity through the monitoring of KPI’s and individual performance
- Develop and sustain productive customer relationships through prioritisation of customers and their needs.
- Work with the Leadership team to execute our strategic business plan
- Account Management including relationship management of current customers as well as business development of new opportunities
Qualifications & experience
- You must hold the same values as us
- You must hold a university degree in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology or Rehab Counselling.
- AHPRA/ASORC/RCAA/ESSA accreditation
- Exceptional organisational skills, confidence in juggling competing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Practical knowledge of workers’ compensation legislation and case management, with the ability to drive the team to progress cases
- Demonstrated people leadership experience including coaching and developing individuals
- Demonstrated Occupational Rehabilitation senior experience
- Strong relationship building skills and a passion for account management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working hard but equally enjoy having a good laugh
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Valid Australian Drivers’ License and Use of Own Motor Vehicle
- Applicants will be required to obtain a current valid Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience and passion for this fantastic opportunity, please click the “Apply for this job” button now and attach a brief cover letter and updated resume detailing your suitability for this position plus your salary expectations.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!