Wesley Dalmar Child & Family
- permanent part-time position (23 hours/week) with view to becoming a full-time role
- coverage across the Sydney Metropolitan area and Northern NSW
- remunerated under SCHADS Award level 6, with salary packaging and fully maintained vehicle (full-time only)
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
We are recruiting for a permanent part-time Placement Intake Coordinator (with view to becoming full-time). The location of this position is flexible and will be based in a Wesley Dalmar office. This position will be responsible for the effective management of the Referral Management System and immediate/emergency placements across Wesley Dalmar Out-of-Home Care programs.
Key responsibilities will include assessing all referrals against available carer resources in consultation with our Out-of-Home Carer teams and assisting programs in aligning carer recruitment targets with sector needs.
- degree in Social Work, Social Welfare, Psychology or related discipline
- previous experience in Out-of-Home Care
- ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- current unrestricted driver’s licence
- willingness to affirm Wesley Mission’s vision, mission and values and advocate our Word and Deed ministry.
- proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives
- willingness to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
- an understanding of the impact of trauma, attachment dysfunction and grief and loss on children and young people
Remunerated under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry (SCHADS) Award, Level 6, with generous salary packaging provision and fully maintained motor vehicle.
Monday 1 August 2022, 5pm.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria to:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and worker Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.