Our client is seeking Psychological Counsellors to work in their services in Winnellie.
The counsellor/case coordinator position entails provision of high quality clinical services including evidence based individual, couple and family counselling, and case management to clients in order to achieve outcomes identified in care planning processes.
Facilitating the delivery of counselling and other programs to clients in rural and outer metropolitan areas by applying quality assurance principles and procedures to ensure the clinical practice, reporting and invoicing activities of outreach counsellors meet contractual requirements and ensuring contracted counsellors and other providers are accessing relevant services, resources and supports for clients.
Participation in program evaluations and research activities, contributing to project management activities that implement strategic directions and quality improvement recommendations, and provide feedback for ongoing development of clinical policies and procedures
- Internal Supervision available
- Company paid external supervision available
- Long term stable role + career development
- Great pay ($112,125pa + Super)
- Paid or unpaid leave options available
- Full time hours guaranteed
- Great, supportive team environment
This role would suit anyone looking for a clinically diverse role that will challenge and allow you to expand your skills and clinical expertise.
This is a real opportunity to make in impact on the lives our Aussie veterans and their families. Become a hero to your heroes of the past.
- Qualifications as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
- Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and be eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation.
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance
- Experience in couples and family therapy.
If you meet the criteria and feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply immediately, attaching your latest CV.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Level 8, 179 Turbot St, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Tel (Office): +61 (0) 7 3210 6332
Tel (Direct): +61 (0) 7 3724 0493
Fax: +61 (0) 7 3054 0502
Email: [email protected]