CBT Professionals is a well-established private practice on the Gold Coast and Brisbane offering psychology services through our clinics based in Coomera, Nerang and Mt Gravatt. Our dedicated team of psychologists, social workers, and administration personnel are focused on delivering compassionate and client-centred services to children, adults, couples, and senior citizens. An exciting opportunity to join our team has opened. We have a number of afternoon /evening and Saturdays available at our Coomera and Nerang practice.
For further information about our services, culture and team, please check out our website www.cbtprofessionals.com.au.
Benefits of Working at CBT Professionals include:
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Supportive team of 30 clinicians and Head Office Management Team
- Pleasant and professional working environment in great locations
- Practice management software and IT system that enables the flexibility to complete client administration online from home
- Access to clinical resources and test library
- Autonomy to develop self-interests
- Full administration support that includes marketing, extensive caseload management, support in completing Medicare reporting requirements, and management of all accounts/appointments
- FREE Monthly group supervision
- FREE In-House Professional Development opportunities
- Established practice with high client demand [60+ referrals per week]
- Efficient and smooth operations due to well-developed policies and procedures
- Variety of clinical work including individual, groups, broad presentations and age groups
- Instant caseload when you start due to our current 6-month wait-time
Practitioner Selection Criteria:
- Post-graduate training is desirable
- Must have registration as a psychologist or an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker
- Be knowledgeable in case formulation for a broad range of psychological disorders and can demonstrate a history of effective client outcomes
- Will be passionate about making a difference in mental health at a community level
- Will uphold the reputation of the CBT Professionals brand through maintaining a high standard of professional conduct
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional development and self-reflective practice
- Be self-driven yet capable of participating as a team member
Application and Enquiries
If you wish to be apart of this professional and dynamic team, please address your application and enquiries to principal, Dr Karen Gallaty.
Please send your resume of training and clinical experience, highlighting specific clinical presentations and therapies worked with, and your professional development activities. Please indicate your availability. Please include two contactable referees that can provide testament of your recent clinical work in the past two years.