Nurturing Minds is a warm and welcoming environment that focuses on removing the ‘clinical’ atmosphere of Psychology and helping clients to feel at home when they walk into the clinic. We’re looking for someone friendly, fun and down to earth who shares the values of Nurturing Minds.
With the beach a short distance away, enjoy the fresh salty air on your breaks or grab a coffee at one of the many amazing cafes in the area! Our clients rave about our beautiful office in the heart of Mooloolaba. Often we’re spending more time at the office than at home, so we know how important it is to create a fantastic workplace environment and this space won’t disappoint!
We currently have a team of 6 Psychologists and 2 receptionists, and are looking for another Psychologist to join our team!
Check out the website to get a feel for the company www.nurturingminds.com.au
What makes us unique?
We aren’t your typical private practice, at Nurturing Minds we dress more casually and all our Psychologists embrace our values of kindness, acceptance and hope. We are a modern Psychology clinic that offers different approaches to therapy including EMDR, DBT, IFS and Schema Therapy.
We run DBT Skills Training Groups and will be starting mindfulness/meditation groups and Yoga in the near future. Clinicians who have experience with Borderline Personality Disorder and trauma (or are willing to learn) are encouraged to apply!
At Nurturing Minds, we will regularly check in with you and do our very best to make you feel comfortable and at home. Forget KPIs, we have a relaxed yet professional and supportive approach to running a business.
- AHPRA registration as a Psychologist
- Your own ABN if you take on a contractor role
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligibility to apply for medicare provider number
- Be willing to work with a variety of referral sources including medicare, NDIS, work cover, EAP and open arms.
- Experience with BPD highly regarded
- Admin support
- Referrals provided
- Awesome coworkers!
- Fortnightly catch ups/supervision and monthly group supervision
- Professional Development opportunities
- Variety of work – Optional facilitation of DBT groups
We are able to offer a full-time salary position or a contractor position. This position would suit someone who is looking for 4-5 days per week.
Please contact our Director Brionie at [email protected]