Earning Capacity Assessments is a leading supplier of objective and independent expert services to the insurance and legal sectors.
Due to unprecedented growth, we are seeking qualified Psychologists and Rehabilitation Consultants with experience in rehabilitation and return to work who are keen to learn new skills in assessment and medico-legal report writing.
The role involves interviewing people who have suffered injury and the preparation of a structured report.
All consultants will receive detailed induction and training however prior experience in preparing psychological or/and vocational assessments in a medico-legal context will be highly regarded.
As some assessments can be conducted via Tele-Health we welcome applications from across Australia.
Candidates will work as contractors and will be required to work under their own Registration Number and ABN.
Highlights of the role:
- Supportive administrative team
- Ongoing professional development
- Excellent rates ($100 – $130 per hour)
- Flexible hours
- Rehabilitation and return to work experience essential
- Registration with AHPRA, or/and ASORC or RCAA membership essential
- Experience in NSW Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP, Civil Liability
- Excellent forensic, analytical and interviewing skills.
- SIRA AHP accreditation required (or willingness to apply for)
- Ability to produce high quality reports to strict deadlines.
If you have relevant experience and are looking to build a strong relationship with a leading supplier of expert services to the insurance and legal fields please apply.