We are seeking Case Managers to join our vibrant, compassionate Support Recovery Team. We are looking for applicants that see the holistic needs of participants. that have great organisational skills and that will assist in bringing services together to meet the participants needs. Have you had any previous experience in case management or a similar role?
If yes, then we are looking for you.
The primary purpose of the role is to support and assist participants in a range of area’s including but not limited to:
- Disaster recovery support
- Case Coordination
- Financial Assistance information
- Material Aid
- Access to housing support information
What we offer:
- Dynamic work environment
- Option to salary sacrifice
- Supportive work environment