- Full-time & Part-time positions available. Fixed term contracts until 30 June 2023.
- $78,747 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging.
- Located in Adelaide and Mount Gambier.
Our belief in the transformative power of relationships lies at the heart of everything we do.
Relationships Australia South Australia (RASA) is a not-for-profit, secular, community organisation, helping people to overcome difficulties and bring about positive change in their lives. We offer services for families, couples and individuals of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
The Australian Government set up the National Redress Scheme to provide redress to people who have experienced institutional child sexual abuse. RASA has been funded to provide support to people contemplating or going through the National Redress Scheme. Additionally, we are also funded to provide support to people engaging with the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability.
The Case Worker is responsible for delivery of client services within the Redress Support Service (RSS) and to provide timely and seamless access to trauma-informed and culturally appropriate services that support people who experienced institutional childhood sexual abuse to engage in the National Redress Scheme. They will provide appropriate direct support to people considering and applying to the National Redress Scheme and assist the Coordinator with collaborative interagency responses that ensure clients receive timely support.
The Case Worker provides support and expertise within the Redress program and works collaboratively with other Elm Place and Trauma services and with team members, working across programs as required. The Case Worker assists with Trauma Services activities and events and works collaboratively with other RASA services and external organisations to achieve outcomes for clients.
- Tertiary qualification (AQF Level 7) in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline or demonstrated knowledge and competencies appropriate to the work.
- Experience working with complex client matters.
- Experience in trauma informed practice.
- A Working with Children Check is essential and employment is not able to commence without a current clearance.
- Experience working with clients who have experienced child sexual abuse, institutional care and childhood trauma.
- Experience working with individuals, couples or families in a therapeutic context.
The services provided at RASA sites mean that our employees need to be vaccinated and you will need to provide your COVID-19 vaccination certificate as part of our pre-employment checks. If you can’t comply, you are encouraged to have a confidential conversation with the hiring manager about your individual circumstances.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Luci Lovelock on 08 8216 5200.
Closing Date: 9:00am, Monday 8 August 2022.
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.