Fina Australia is a highly regarded, innovative provider of Disability Services in South-East Queensland (Southern Suburbs, Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast regions).
Among Fina’s points of difference is its sophisticated, integrated data capture, planning and stakeholder engagement framework which ensures excellence in service delivery to our clients.
As a result of significant growth in our complex client base, Fina now seeks a Manager – Mental Health & Disability Support – to oversee delivery of supports across various facilities in the Brisbane Region.
This is a leadership position, supporting our team working with Physical, Intellectual, and Forensic Disability, transitioning from Mental Health and Remand facilities to Community living. These clients may exhibit complex behaviours of concern and may be subject to restrictive practices and forensic orders.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- an understanding of the application of Positive Behaviour principles;
- familiarity with the application of Restrictive Practices;
- the capacity to engage effectively with stakeholders & business partners;
- the ability to work in a complex, multi-faceted environment;
- a commitment to quality, systems, processes and compliance;
- the capacity to observe, record and analyse data, review and appropriately amend plans and practices.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a letter of application and a resume….
Click APPLY NOW to start the process.