Location: Flexible (Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne)
Your tomorrow starts with you today
As allied health professionals, it comes natural that we care about others. But at Humanity Health Group we care as much about you, as we do our clients. Each day we help our staff and our clients to live better lives, offering opportunity and inspiration at each turn of the journey.
Who we are
At Humanity Health Group, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. That goes for our clients and our people.
We’re a team of passionate health professionals who possess a strong purpose to help others reach their full potential, and right now we’re looking for passionate life changes, motivated leaders, and vibrant health professionals wanting to take the next step in their career.
Care Squared powered by Humanity Health Group, was created to provide integrated allied health support to people with a disability by ensuring access to services when they need it most. Coordinated care, in the community, with pace and quality, ensure our clients achieve their goals.
About the role
Our Registered Counsellor Team Manager:
- Leads by example role modelling a small caseload of clients providing evidence based counselling services in the community.
- Meets with individual team members weekly face to face to support them to achieve their full potential for themselves and their clients.
- Facilitates team meetings, analyses performance and compliance reports and develops actions
- Creates, promotes Humanity Health Group organisational values, culture and HumanityLIFE.
- May be a registered counsellor with leadership qualities whom we will support and train into leadership.
- Or a registered counsellor with experience in management.
- Are passionate about empowering and motivating clients and health professionals to be their best. No seriously!
- You are a good coach and like finding ways to bring teams together to get the best result.
- Current unrestricted driver’s licence with access to own vehicle.
- Ideally you will have experience working within the NDIS space.
What we offer:
- We reward high performers and those who come on the journey to help us implement positive change. We offer above average salary and performance bonuses, and all of our people perks through HumanityLIFE.
- We make sure our people are experts. We offer in-house clinical supervision for AHPRA or CPD Requirements. We’re not talking about run-of-the-mill training. What we teach can’t be learnt in a university classroom, ensuring unparalleled career opportunities for those who achieve for our staff and clients.
- In this role, you will have continuous career growth across our established brands, and access to diverse pathways to suit your career goals.
- We offer flexible conditions, where you can choose to go to the gym or yoga, start later, have more holidays, celebrate special events with days off via HumanityDAYs or even give back to the community through HumanityDays.
Keen to join us?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to [email protected] or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Humanity Health Group’s recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
Humanity Health Group fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply