- Generous relocation and salary packages available
- Large and supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent career progression opportunities and professional development
Use your specialist knowledge to help people recover from injury or illness. Make an impact and enjoy seeing the outcomes of your support.
Konekt Workcare makes a difference by helping Australians IN to work, BACK to work, and BE WELL when at work, to maximise workforce participation. We’re looking for Psychologists, Provisional Psychologists or Rehab Counsellors to join our team of rehabilitation consultants in Liverpool
In this role, you’ll be
- Working with clients such as Corporates, Insurance Companies, Government Department as well as NDIA and Employment Services
- Counselling clients to identify overcome barriers to entering the workforce, identify future employment options, through assessments and review of their transferable skills, qualifications and interests
- Utilising your specialist knowledge and skills to conduct assessments such as vocational assessments, vocational counselling, initial rehabilitation assessments and adjustment to injury counselling
- Evaluating the treatment and/or rehabilitation needs of workers who have been involved in a work-related or non-work-related injury, or who have experienced an illness causing work incapacity
- Responsible for effective case management to plan, coordinate and monitor your client’s progress toward their return to work goal
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
Why read on?
- You’ll be part of one of Australia’s largest workplace injury prevention providers
- You’ll help people enjoy the health benefits of work, and support individuals and organisations achieve their potential
- You’ll work with variety of industries, including government, mining, retail, emergency services, manufacturing, transport, security, hospitality and labour hire
- You’ll support something bigger! At Konekt we partner with Soldier On, a charity focused on supporting the reintegration of contemporary returning defence force members back into society.
When you join our team, we look forward to offering you:
FLEXIBLE WORKING AND VARIETY
Spend some time in the office, visiting worksites, attending medical appointments with your clients and a whole lot more. No two days are ever the same here.
CAREER PROGRESSION LIKE NO OTHER
Take the lead in your growth and development with opportunities for learning, coaching and mentoring. As part of the global APM Group your career progression can stretch as far as your imagination can take you.
Other great benefits include pool car, mobile phone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave and salary sacrifice.
Thinking about applying? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Professional registration with AHPRA or ASORC
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- A variety of levels of experience from graduate to senior levels
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- A motivation to achieve targets and be business-savvy
- A current Working With Children Check
- Open to having a pre-employment national criminal check carried out prior to employment
READY TO JOIN?
Apply today to fast-track your application or call Simone Wong on 0439 481 483 to find out more.