We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for energetic, qualified allied health professionals to join our Injury Management team.
The role is open to any accredited health professional interested in making a difference to people’s lives post injury by helping them to return to work.
Experienced clinicians, new graduates, and people who require work sponsorship are all welcome to apply.
Why join us?
- Longstanding employees, who are supportive and friendly
- Full administrative support in dealing with various government bodies and insurance types
- Formal induction, and extra training and support for new grads and people who need work sponsorship
- We value genuine effort when it comes to performance assessment, so you are not locked in to the numbers game
- Opportunity to upskill yourself by gaining industry knowledge of how to operate under various jurisdictions, and how to best help a client within their means
- Social nights including Friday drinks and monthly team dinners
- Multidisciplinary team and a focus on holistic care
- Make an impact in the lives of people who really need your help
- Established company with a loyal client base, operating for over 15 years
- Current professional registration (eg. AHPRA, ASORC, ESSA/AEP, etc)
- Must hold valid membership with your own relevant professional association (eg. Occupational Therapist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist, Registered Nurse, Rehab Counsellor, Social Worker, Pyschologist, Speech Pathologist, etc)
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive, proactive, and can-do attitude
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle
- Genuinely help people recover by conducting injury management services and facilitating effective rehabilitation outcomes
- Operate under various jurisdictions including WorkCover, Comcare, NDIS, Compulsory Third Party vehicle insurance, Life Insurance etc
- Conduct assessments, and formulate strategies and recommendations to benefit the patient
- Liaise with all stakeholders, including the patient, insurers, employers, and other treating medical professionals
- Write reports and complete assessments within a timeframe
Synergy Medical is an independent rehabilitation provider operating for over 15 years, accredited by the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (previously WorkCover), and working under various jurisdictions such as motor vehicle accidents and other related personal injury.
We specialise in the provision of Workplace Injury Management and WH&S services to insurers and employers.
We facilitate our client’s injury management holistically, across medical specialists, employers, and relevant treatment providers to achieve a timely, safe and durable return to work.
How to apply
To register your interest in this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please click the ‘APPLY’ button to express your interest.