We are committed to be the benchmark in professional health services whilst offering our team members space for personal growth, opportunities to continue learning and showing real appreciation for their work.
Your new benefits:
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month tailored Induction Program
- Professional Development Support and development opportunities to grow across the Group
- Coaching & Mentoring from Industry Leaders and Allied Health Professionals
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Fuel card
About the Role:
This is a diverse role comprising of completing relevant assessments, to restore an individual’s highest level of functional performance, and deliver a successful return to work. As part of your day you will:
- Return to work case management for injured workers under multiple schemes including the WorkCover Scheme, Life Insurance and DVA involving liaison with treating parties and high level report writing.
- Vocational and Transferable Skills Assessments.
- Labour Market Analysis
- Provide support as required with work trial canvassing and provision of supported job search.
Skills, Attributes & Experience:
- Degree in Rehabilitation Counselling
- Membership with ASORC
- A genuine interest in Occupational Rehabilitation
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive outlook and an ability to work well in team environments
- Rapport building skills
- Your own reliable car and driver’s license
If you have any questions, please contact Monique Marques on 0424804685 or connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moniqmarques/
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly encourage those who identify with any of these groups to apply for a role with us.