- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month tailored Induction Program
- Professional Development Support and development opportunities to grow across the Group
- Coaching & Mentoring from Industry Leaders and Allied Health Professionals
- Be rewarded with an above market salary package, including a great bonus system
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Flexible Work Arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Fuel card
About the Role:
We have an opportunity available for a Rehabilitation Counsellor in our Subiaco office.
This is a diverse role comprising of completing relevant assessments, to restore an individual’s highest level of functional performance, and deliver a successful return to work.
Ideally, the role will be full-time – however, we would be open to part-time applicants.
- Return to work case management for injured workers under multiple schemes including the WorkCover Scheme, Life Insurance and DVA involving liaison with treating parties and high level report writing.
- Vocational and Transferable Skills Assessments.
- Labour Market Analysis
- Provide support as required with work trial canvassing and provision of supported job search.
- Degree in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling (Associate Preferred)
- Membership with ASORC
- A genuine interest in Occupational Rehabilitation
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive outlook and an ability to work well in team environments
- Rapport building skills
- Your own reliable car and driver’s license
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly encourage those who identify with any of these groups to apply for a role with us.