Position Classification: Social Worker Lvl 1/2
Remuneration: $33.17 – $48.06 per hour
Hours Per Week: 16
Requisition ID: REQ318093
Tweed Community & Allied Health are seeking a Social Worker to join their team to provide comprehensive and appropriate Social Work assessment and intervention as an integral part of the multidisciplinary health care team for patients/clients of the Northern NSW Local Health District (NNSWLHD).
If you have/are:
- Relevant qualification in Bachelor of Social Work and eligible for membership of The Australian Social Work Association prior to commencing. To be appointed as a Level 2 Health Professional evidence must be provided of three years’ clinical experience
- Ability to utilise problem solving skills and a multidisciplinary team approach in the planning, delivery and coordination of patient care
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise own work/caseload
- Knowledge and understanding of person centred care, quality improvement and evidence based practice
We can offer you:
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
NNSWLHD is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position. All applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit Stepping Up, our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
- To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see www.border.gov.au
- You may be subject to a probationary period of three months from the date of appointment to this position.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Jaymie Hall on [email protected]
Applications Close: 30 June 2022