Social Work Therapist
Start Date: Immediate Start
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 38 per week Monday to Friday
Salary Package: $82,000 – 95,000 plus Superannuation, annual leave and personal leave entitlements. Salary Sacrifice not available.
Happy Peeps are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Social Work Therapist to join our team of health professionals. Applicants must be available to work full-time Monday to Friday between 6am and 7pm. This role includes salary with superannuation and leave entitlements. The office is located in Brisbane Western Suburbs and you will be required to work from both the organisation’s office and in an outreach mobile setting in the community.
Happy Peeps is a quality mental health professional business located in Brisbane. We provide services for anyone wanting professional counselling and support coordination for their unique needs and circumstances. We are an outreach mobile service working in Brisbane and its surrounding areas.
We provide telehealth counselling services throughout Australia. We are currently expanding and looking for a team member who is passionate about helping others.
- Provide counselling and therapy services in an outreach mobile setting
- Happy Peeps Company vehicle provided for mobile therapy work
- Provide counselling and therapy for people with physical, intellectual and psychosocial mental health disabilities.
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to work autonomously
- Have exceptional communication, interpersonal and social skills and work from a client centred approach.
- Have a friendly and positive attitude and approach and be willing to participate within a caring team environment.
- Be competent with computers and Microsoft suite
- Responsible for case noting and reporting
- Degree with a Bachelor or Master of Social Work
- Accredited Mental Health Social Worker (not required but preferred).
- Membership with the Australian Association of Social Workers, Professional Indemity and Public Liability (Minimum 20M)
- Committed to continuing professional development and awareness of current and emerging evidence-based practices
- Hold a valid Blue card and Yellow card
- Hold a Queensland Drivers Open Licence, and a Car with Comprehensive Insurance for Vehicle
- Hold a current National Police check
- Completed NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Completed First Aid & CPR Training
- Provide a Covid-19 digital certificate
Why work for us?
- We are a small enthusiastic, cheerful and motivated team
- We provide a positive work culture and are supportive of one another
- We are committed to providing regular case supervision and support
- We have pre-existing policies and procedures
Check us out online
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/happypeeps