Australian Education & Migration Services Pty Ltd is a leading education & migration service consultancy based in Perth CBD. With our registered migration agents and consultants who possess more than 25 years’ experience in Australian immigration law, we have been offering and continue to offer high quality services from the preliminary assessment stage right through to the final happy settlement. We are currently looking for a Student Counsellor/Consultant Assistant.
In this position you will be coordinating and communicating with students, universities/colleges, and schools, counselling and advising students, and organizing promotion activities & events, assisting to lodge the applications to the schools and universities.
- Qualification with minimum Bachelor Degree or above
- QEAC Certificate- desirable but not mandatory
- General Knowledge of Australian Immigration Visa Regulations and Conditions, Knowledge of Education Entry Requirements.
- Preferred minimum 2 years’ experience within Education/ Migration Services for or similar environment (E.g. Universities/ TAFEs or reputable Private RTOs).
- Demonstrated sales achievement and Good level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Locate or propose potential business market for International Students by contacting potential partners; groups; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Bilingual Speakers in proficient English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
Please send CV and cover letter by email to: [email protected]